"Something Rotten!" in Los Angeles
Now on tour, see "Something Rotten!" on Friday, December 15 at 8pm at the Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles. Don't miss this opportunity to see this hilarious show with exclusive pricing for Orchestra/Mezzaine seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Rebate per purchase to use at nearby restaurants. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
Welcome to the ‘90s—the 1590s—long before the dawn of premium tickets, star casting, and reminders to turn off your cell phones. Brothers Nick and Nigel Bottom (Tony® nominee Rob McClure and Broadway’s Josh Grisetti) are desperate to write a hit play but are stuck in the shadow of that Renaissance rock star known as “The Bard” (Tony nominee Adam Pascal). When a local soothsayer foretells that the future of theatre involves singing, dancing, and acting at the same time, Nick and Nigel set out to write the world’s very first MUSICAL! But amidst the scandalous excitement of Opening Night, the Bottom Brothers realize that reaching the top means being true to thine own self…and all that jazz.
With its heart on its ruffled sleeve and sequins in its soul, Something Rotten! is an uproarious dose of pure Broadway fun and an irresistible ode to musicals—those dazzling creations that entertain us, inspire us, and remind us that everything’s better with an exclamation point! From the director of Aladdin and the co-director of The Book of Mormon, Something Rotten! is "Broadway’s big, fat hit!" (The New York Post).
- Event tickets will be set up for will call and held at the venue. Valid Photo ID must be presented when picking up tickets. Tickets must be picked up no later than 30 minutes prior to performance start time.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Price displayed utilizes all in pricing including processing fees, facility fees, applicable taxes, applicable shipping fee and package items. Price on ticket may not reflect all additional fees and items.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Maximum rebate value is $25.00. Dining receipts less than $25.00 will only be fulfilled at pre-tax, pre-tip total. Pre-tax, pre-tip receipts exceeding $25.00 will receive a $25.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued
- Offer valid on dine-in purchases only and requires minimum purchase of one entrée. Excludes taxes and tips
- Dining purchase must be made same day event takes place
- Dining rebate email must be sent within seven (7) days of dining purchase/event in order for rebate to be processed. Only one receipt may be submitted. One rebate per event, per household
- Email a copy or picture of your original, itemized dining receipt, along with completed rebate questionnaire to email@example.com
- Rebate will be processed within 60 days of receipt of rebate email
- All requirements must be met for rebate to be processed
- Entelliment, LLC is not liable for late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or destroyed rebate form or receipt
- Offer is administered and fulfilled exclusively by Entelliment, LLC.
- Offer is for promotional use only and is non-transferable or assignable and cannot be sold. Void where prohibited by law
135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90012